Complaint Review: Liquidation.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2008

• Reported By:Dunkirk Maryland
Liquidation.com
1920 L Street N.W. 6th FLoor Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Liquidation.com Scam company Washington,D.C. District of Columbia

This is a warning to any one who resells either on ebay or in a retail discount setting. I received a large order from this company and was overpowered by the foul odor. I followed their instructions for sending them a sample which had to be received within 3 days of the order receipt. I received an email that said I was out of luck. They didn't see where it smelled and I would out over $900! I have heard of other people who received items that were not resaleble. Mine was supposed to be shelf pulls which basically means they are not supposed to be damaged, stinky, etc.

I hope together we can put enough pressure to put them out of business. I have already called ebay to let them know. I noticed that ebay lets them buy ad space on the website. I told ebay that I didn't think they wanted to be associated with a scam artist such as liquidation.com

Otts1913
Dunkirk, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/Liquidationcom-Scam-company-WashingtonDC-District-of-Columbia-325417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com