- Report: #1140129
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Liquidation.com
Liquidation.comWashington, District of Columbia USA
Liquidation.com RIPOFF 100% washington District of Columbia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Two sepearate sales
1. Ordered some shelf pull clothing. Pics showed all clothing. items arrived and 2/3 were pure filler junk and half of the actually clothing looked used. Filed a dispute. Dispute was "resolved" by liquidation.com in the seller's favor and they closed my account. No further action possible. I'm out $272.00.
2. While first case was awaiting dispute, a second order was taking longer than expected to be shipped. Filed dispute this time with Paypal. Same day Paypal dispute filed, recieved email from Liquidation.com that order was shipped and they also included the tracking number. Day of expected arrival, package was a no show. Checked with UPS and found out the seller had requested package to be returned. They got my money and no package. Hopefully Paypal will help out with this scam.
Still don't understand how Liquidation.com has an A+ rating from the BBB.
S T A Y A W A Y from this so-called company. Awaiting someone to file class action lawsuit after reading more info about this rip-off
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom/Washington-District-of-Columbia/Liquidationcom-RIPOFF-100-washington-District-of-Columbia-1140129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.