Complaint Review: Liquidation.com

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Los Angeles — California United States of America
Liquidation.com
Washington Internet United States of America

Liquidation.com Previously reported the liquidation.com scam on 10/30/2012. Have contacted the company and they denied my claim. Los Angeles, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: They always say that

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Assistance

I submitted a legitimate claim to Liquidation.com and my claim was rejected. "After a careful and thorough investigation, unfortunately your dispute claim cannot be honored for the following reasons" Does this sound familiar to any one of you who submitted a claim?  I was sold worthless scarves from liquidation.com and the company has justified it.  I guarantee you this is not an isolated incident that I'm experiencing.  There're many victims out there.  YES WE CAN MAKE A STOP TO THIS SCAM. They took $351.06 from me easily. People are struggling to survive and find ways to make ends meet but sharks like liquidation.com are taking advantage of people. Therefore, let's stop liquidation.com before the company strikes at another victim. Follow me at a new twitter account @gotscammed NOLiquidation.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom/internet/Liquidationcom-Previously-reported-the-liquidationcom-scam-on-10302012-Have-contacte-965758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They always say that

AUTHOR: kenvin - (United States of America)

I lost 2,000 from them ,they sent me fake things and they dont respond to you and they dont care .they always write a response to make it look like they care.I am not going to be a sucker I feel sorry for people who bid on that site.They have fake people that bid against you so you could bid more.If you file a dispute with your bank they will block your account.They are so wrong .I wonder how do they still stay in business.

Resolution Assistance

AUTHOR: Liquidation.com - (United States of America)

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your auction you received and your dispute resolution. However, we would like to help you resolve this issue. Would it be possible to advise your transaction or auction id so we can look into this for you? Once again, we are sorry for your experience with us and we look forward to hearing back from you so we can get this resolved!

Kind Regards,