Complaint Review: Liquidation.com

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Los Angeles — California United States of America
Liquidation.com
los Angeles, California United States of America

Liquidation.com Product Scam: Misrepresentation, Poor Quality, Over-exadurated Price Product Scam: Misrepresentation, Poor Quality, Over-exadurated Price & I'm not the only one!!! los Angeles, California

What liquidation.com is trying to do by responding to each complaint in the SAME MANNER in this site shows that the company is taking my and other victim's problems very lightly.

As I mentioned previously, I was sold 144 worthless scarfs. My seller put a picture of the scarves and claimed that they are designer scarves that worth over $2000.00. When I contacted liquidation.com, I tried to be culturally correct and mentioned that those kind of scarves are worn by Middle Eastern Women, they are VERY cheap quality made in india, and it has a terrible smell & don't worth $144 let alone $2000.

The seller didn't mention anything about the scarves that they were muslim scarves.  The company rejected my claim. I feel not only I got SCAMMED by the seller but also by LIQUIDATION.COM. The company justified the wrong doing of the seller.  It's desperate situation out there and people can easily make quick decisions like I did and loose money easily to these kind of scam companies; but hopefully my experience will be a good lesson for others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 12:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom/los-Angeles-California-/Liquidationcom-Product-Scam-Misrepresentation-Poor-Quality-Over-exadurated-Price-Produ-971177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com