Complaint Review: Liquidation.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 07, 2008

• Reported By:Duluth Georgia
Liquidation.com
1920 L St. NW, 6th Floor,Washington, District of Columbia 20036 Nationwide U.S.A.

Liquidation.com Sale Fake 8GB USB Thumb Drive. Refused To Help. Over Charge Customer Too Washington District of Columbia

I bid on Liquidation.com to buy 100 units of 8GB USB drive. After I won it, I had to pay addition 5% plus shipping fee. Then I found out about 20 of them were not working or recognized by my computer. Then I contacted them and they gave me about 15% off as one time credit to my credit card. I thought they were a good company to deal with. Then I began to sell those 8GB drive to friends and customers. We found out all of them cannot be used more than 4GB!!! I sent some to China USB drive manufacture and found out they were either defeated chips or non-8GB chips at all. No respond back from liquidation.com any more to request for the return!
I found out they are still selling those product on their web site every day. I need to let those people know that those are fake 8GB USB drive issue. I also found those drives were also selling on Ebay for less than $8 a piece. They are all FAKE Drive. None of them can be copied more than 4GB at all!!! Even worse, after you use more than 4GB, the data cannot be seen any more??? Waste of time and money on those product..

Whatdahell
Duluth, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2008 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom/nationwide/Liquidationcom-Sale-Fake-8GB-USB-Thumb-Drive-Refused-To-Help-Over-Charge-Customer-Too-W-398796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com