Complaint Review: Liquidation.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Meteor — Leesburg Virginia
Liquidation.com
1920 L Street NW 6th Floor washington DC, Washington DC United States of America

Liquidation.com Sent broken and unrepairable new items and refused to refund the unit price of each purse. washington DC, Washington DC

Used Liquidation.com for some business transactions and received new handbags in broken unrepairable condition. Refused to refund the unit cost of $5.57 pr. per purse. They called it a 2% varience. So I bought 50 hand bags at a total of $261.76  including cost of shipping the unit price for each purse was $5.57. I requested the refund for 8 damaged unsalable purses and received $16.88 not even close to the money I have lossed because they cannot be resold.  I was told to bad your problem and get this, I was threatened that if I submitted a report to my credit card company I would have my accont suspeneded. Really? they think I woujld continue to buy from them! Beware filed dispute with my Visa company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom/washington-DC-Washington-DC-20036/Liquidationcom-Sent-broken-and-unrepairable-new-items-and-refused-to-refund-the-unit-pri-1040362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com