- Report: #308488
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Liquidity Services Inc. DBA Liquidation.com
Liquidity Services Inc. DBA Liquidation.com1920 L Street, NW, 6th Floor Washington,, District of Columbia U.S.A.
Liquidation.com Liquidity Services Inc. DBA Liquidation.com A company adapting fraudulent and deceitful business practices. Washington DC, Washington, District of Columbia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. If you have used a credit card for the purchase of the auction, immediately contact your credit card company and file a billing dispute for the auction amount.
2. File a report with the BBB in Washington DC.
3. File a report with the FTC depending on what items were sold they may direct you to a different organization.
4. File a consumer complaint form from the DC Attorney General website.
Although the following may not guarantee the outcome we all seek. With enough consumer and individual complaints, the quantity of disputes/claims could offer some light concerning this dark company.
Southern California, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2008 12:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidity-Services-Inc-DBA-Liquidationcom/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/Liquidationcom-Liquidity-Services-Inc-DBA-Liquidationcom-A-company-adapting-fraudulent-308488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.