Complaint Review: Liquidity Services Inc. - liquidation.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:Inkster Michigan
Liquidity Services Inc. - liquidation.com
www.liquidation.com Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Liquidity Services Inc. - liquidation.com Ripped off unfairly Washington District of Columbia

This site is horrible. I should have read the numerous complaints before I bought. I thought I was getting a great deal when buying some RAM sticks. Followed procedure per the terms and conditions, paid promptly, filed dispute, and everything in a prompt manner.

The issue I had with the product is that it was not clear. I originally thought I was purchasing RAM sticks with memory in them, but I was actually purchasing the bare bones stick with no memory. I purchased for $2,000. Description of item auction did not clearly differentiate if I was buying with or without memory. Picture was intentionally taken so that either option could be possible.

I filed a dispute with them, and then filed paypal dispute. They closed my account because I filed with someone other than them in the first 10 days after receiving my product. The terms and conditions do not state that I cannot file with anyone else during the first 10 days, just that I cannot file with anyone else FIRST in those 10 days. Also, a paypal dispute only brings the seller and buyer together to discuss, paypal does not ask for a refund so their claims that I filed with someone else to get a refund are unbased.

Then, they resolved the dispute unfavorably to me and released the money to the seller. I called customer service and talked to two kinds of people: those who did not have a clue about anything electronic because I could tell I was losing them in the conversation, and those that argued back with me quite rudely using words I used in the dispute. Meaning, the folks there don't know what the hell they're selling. The dispute resolution did not even address my dispute.

Filed report with Citi and Attorney General of my state and am hopeful I will receive my money back.

Inkster, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidity-Services-Inc-liquidationcom/Washington-District-of-Columbia/Liquidity-Services-Inc-liquidationcom-Ripped-off-unfairly-Washington-District-of-Colum-438042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidity Services Inc. - liquidation.com