Complaint Review: Liquidity Services

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2007

• Reported By:somerset New Jersey
Liquidity Services
1920 L St NW, Sixth Floor Washington, District Of Columbia, 20036 District Of Columbia, Washington DC U.S.A.

Liquidation.com Liquidity Services Liquidation.com Liquidity Services Liquidity Services Liquidation.com Ripoff Giant of NASDAQ District of Columbia, Washington District Of Columbia Washington DC

I had a nightmare about the items (10 Laptops) I received from Liquidation.com simply because I will not put such garbage out to sell to individual or with any reputable auction house or site. Liquidation.com literarily aid the seller to put a gun to my head and take my money because thats what it feels like.

First of all, the items were not listed as Salvage, they were listed as Used and I found them even in the worse conditions than salvage items. I am sure we all know the difference between used and salvage. I am sure the seller will not pay a fraction of my cost to purchase the kind of garbage he or she sold to me.

Secondly, seller mentioned in the auction listing that there are 12 items in the 2 boxes and I only received 10 items and not 12 as sellers auction claimed. The items are in terrible conditions, they are typically empty shells and broken, that there is nothing to salvage in them. They cannot even be used for parts to fix another computer. They are totally different from the nice pictures posted on the bidding webpage.

Thirdly, they said their merchandise is packaged in professionally manner. These laptops came in cardboard boxes with no kind of package or protection against damages.

No one in their sane mind will buy these items that I received for $100. I absolutely felt like I have been scammed or robbed by the seller aided by liquidation.com. I am not sure if there is actually a seller for these items because after checking other items on their site by this particular seller, it seems that this seller owns 65% of all the stuff liquidation.com carries on their site.

You need to see these items I bought for about $2,000. I am sure you will gladly reject them for free because you will fear that they will became garbage in your garage and you will have to dispose them later. I tried the dispute resolution but it did not work at all. They are not even ready to mediate anything but dismiss your complain.

I used the savings for my engagement ring for this purchase hoping that I could make a few extra bucks and I am left dry and out now. I am not sure if there is already a class action suit against this company. If one is already instituted against them, I will like to join the action. If there is none so far, let us join together and make this company pay for their illegal business practices.

somerset, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidity-Services/District-Of-Columbia-Washington-DC-20036/Liquidationcom-Liquidity-Services-Liquidationcom-Liquidity-Services-Liquidity-Services-L-274326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidity Services