Complaint Review: Lis Moore Allied Conglomerates LLC

• Reported By: Shadow619 — Alpine California
Lis Moore Allied Conglomerates LLC
7660 FAY AVE SUITE H277 La Jolla, California USA

Lis Moore Allied Conglomerates LLC Legal Help Scammer La Jolla California

This scamming con artist b**** took me for $3000. I needed help in fighting a frivolous case against my minor son. I was calling around looking for lawyers and I found her number online. I explained my situation to her, and gave her some info. She called me back about 20 minutes after we got off the phone and told me she spoke to the opposing councel on the case and they agreed to drop my son from the case as long as he testifys on their behalf. So we go down to a law office in La Jolla and sign a contract with her and give her a check. She has a paralegal call us up to take our statements and write up affidavits which were apparently filed. A week later I contact her to see how it was going and she tells me we have to wait and see what the family wants to do, even tho she had told me before that they had already agreed top drop us from the case. About a month goes by and we find out that opposing council WILL NOT drop us from the case. So I call her up and she says that now we need to fight. I gave her another $300 payment on Dec/9/2013 and that was the last time we heard from her. Her number is disconnected. The law firm she told me she works for has an answering service taking all their calls now and nobody ever calls back. I spoke to the Paralegal who wrote the affidavits and she told me that Lis has been picked up by the US Marshall's office for violating the terms of her Felony Parole...Which she neglected to tell me she was on. She is apperently on her way to Federal Prison in Dublin CA. I am out about $3500. I have no lawyer now, and I go to court tomorrow. I now cant afford to pay another retainer for a new lawyer. She drives a Jaguar with a vynal snakeskin wrap. I think it was pink or purpleish, it was dark outside when I saw her car. Be on the lookout for this woman. She will take you for whatever you got. Read some of the other Ripoff Reports. I wish I looked her up before I signed with her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lis-Moore-Allied-Conglomerates-LLC/La-Jolla-California-92037/Lis-Moore-Allied-Conglomerates-LLC-Legal-Help-Scammer-La-Jolla-California-1114178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lis Moore Allied Conglomerates LLC