Complaint Review: Lisa Diane Rader

• Submitted: Fri, December 19, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:Lorain Ohio
Lisa Diane Rader
Unknown Ambridge, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Lisa Diane Rader lying, mentally ill obsessive stalker who doesn't know what a bath is. AVOID THIS PSYCHO AT ALL COSTS! she preys upon meek, lonely men with low self-esteem and into witchcraft Ambridge Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: How did you find out

*Author of original report: Lisa Rader Is Not The Liar Here.

Ok, where do I begin? I don't know Miss Rader personally but from what my fiance and people he knows tell me, she needs some serious mental help and men need to stay away from her.

To start, I want to warn any men who write to Lisa Diane Rader (e-mail and otherwise) and go to meet her sight unseen (like my fiance did before he met me) to be prepared to face a psychotic and somewhat frumpy, obese 52 (She will tell you in her letters that she is 47 and attractive with a hotel management degree, don't believe her.) year old woman who looks like a man and lives in the basement of her mother's one-bedroom home and talks obsessively about her dead German Shepherd and admits to anyone who will listen that she has been in a mental hospital.

After your visit, she will wait for a short period of time so that you think that she has forgotten you and then she will will hop a Greyhound bus, broke as a churchmouse and arrive at your house with a Hefty bag and promises of being a good wife if only you'll marry her, such as the case with my fiance, (who luckily was talked out of marrying her by his boss.) I's also like to mention that Miss Rader preys upon meek, lonely men with low self-esteem by being cruel to them and making them perform sexual acts with her even though they cannot stand her by promising undying love (which is only for herself).

Then Lisa attempted to get her hooks in him further by suggesting that her disability checks be put in his checking account under the pretense that she and he were married, but the joke is on her now because she doesn't have access to it any longer because of her own stupidity and obsessive lust for the man who is now my fiance.

Miss Rader is also a filthy creature (who does nothing all day except sit and wait obsessively for the man who is unlucky enough to have been saddled with her) who smells like fish and only bathes when she feels that she is going to get sex and whose idea of douching is sitting down in the bathtub when she squirts a douche up into that nasty cavern she calls a vagina.

Lisa also calls her mother obsessively, so watch out for your phone bill if you have the misfortune of having her in your home.

Lisa's psychosis does not end here. Lisa is believed to practice witchcraft and places curses on people who wish to keep her from her victims, I mean lovers, such as my fiance's boss. And my fiance also would get up in the middle of the night and see her sitting in his living room with every stitch of clothing on, as though she had been doing something she shouldn't. (My fiance believes that she was selling herself...to whom I don't know).

Then we have the final act of madness, which got her sent back to Ambridge. My fiance had just gotten home from work when Lisa came screaming out of the house that he has slashed her with a knife and trying to show her breasts to my fiance's boss (He didn't look, but his girlfriend did and she told him that it was a clean straight-across slash that was self-inflicted and not even deep enough to actually hurt anyone, but she called the police saying he had committed domestic violence against her (He is not that kind of man, I know. I have smacked him around a few times and he has never hit back once)and so, on the word of a deranged woman, my fiance went to jail and is possibly facing prison time for something he didn't even feasibly do (since he was at work when it happened), so it looks like if she comes back to testify, she may get her deranged little way after all in that if she can't have the man she wants, no one else will either.

Men, everywhere, save your time for a woman who will truly love you in the future and spare her some heartbreak like I am suffering from now and stay away from this woman. She is trouble.

Lisa, I pray for you that you realize in yout evil, deranged black heart and twisted, feeble mind your wrongdoing and don't come back to mess up our lives by falsely testifying in court for something that couldn't have possibly been the fault of the man I love. God help you. No, actually God help me, I actually feel sorry for you for some ungodly reason.

Thank you all for letting me tell my story and I hope I've helped someone even through my own sadness.

Please keep my fiance and I in your prayers right now, we need them.

God bless you all!

Anne
Undisclosed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2003 03:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-Diane-Rader/Ambridge-Pennsylvania/Lisa-Diane-Rader-lying-mentally-ill-obsessive-stalker-who-doesnt-know-what-a-bath-is-AV-75329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa Diane Rader

How did you find out

AUTHOR: Sandra - (U.S.A.)

I know this was written awhile back, but how did you find out that it was you're fiance that was lying to you and do you know why he would even bring up this ex and lie about her that way.

Lisa Rader Is Not The Liar Here.

AUTHOR: Anne - (U.S.A.)

If you will remember, I am the young woman that posted this Rip-Off Report. It now turns out that Lisa is not the liar, my ex is and as far as I know, much of what he told me is lies and I have recently been informed by a very reliable source that my ex-fiance actually brought her up here to Ohio with all intents of marrying her.

This being said, Miss Rader's only crime is being so mentally challenged that she is not functional and that she was so trusting, but she did not deserve what I said about her and she did not deserve the way he treated her.