Complaint Review: Lisa Fitzgerald - Grants For You Now - Day Grants

• Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:Clinton Maine
Lisa Fitzgerald - Grants For You Now - Day Grants
www.grantsforyounow.com Internet U.S.A.

Lisa Fitzgerald - Grants For You Now - Day Grants This website is a scam!!!! They practice false advertising. On their website they state that they will send you a grant kit for free just pay shipping for $1.99. Internet

This company is a scam!!! I had gone to a website for grants and it led me to a site that I could buy a kit for just the $1.99 to ship it. I thought this was a great deal so I proceeded to give my card number. Little did I know that seconds after they charged my card for $1.99, they also, seconds later, took out another $18.77 for a program called Google Pro. Oh by the way Google Pro is not associated with these scam artists. Then 7 days later this so called company took another $94.89 out of my account, which by the way they said was for books and periodicals, neither which I have received. They supply you with a number and when you call they are either closed or all representatives are busy. You will never speak to a live agent. My bank is investigating this matter, so hopefully something will come of it and I will get my money back.

Michelle W
Clinton, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2009 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-Fitzgerald-Grants-For-You-Now-Day-Grants/internet/Lisa-Fitzgerald-Grants-For-You-Now-Day-Grants-This-website-is-a-scam-They-practice-407269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa Fitzgerald - Grants For You Now - Day Grants