Complaint Review: Lisa Fitzgerald - Kevin Hoeffer - Grants For You Now

• Updated: Fri, January 23, 2009

• Reported By:louisville Ohio
Lisa Fitzgerald - Kevin Hoeffer - Grants For You Now
www.grantsforyounow.com Internet U.S.A.

Lisa Fitzgerald - grantsforyounow.com - Kevin Hoeffer - Grants For You Now -scammed me for $98.00 and are refusing to refund money Internet

The www.grantsforyounow.com web site scammed me out of $98.00. The web site says it will help you write grants to get money for all types of things. I decided to pay the $1.99 that was advertised to purchase information about the site in the hopes that I would be able to get some extra grant money for college.

When I gained access to the site it did not work. I sent an email to the customer support email address stating the site did not work and I was not authorizing any further payment and wanted to cancel. I figured I was out $1.99.

The next day I was looking at my checking account and saw they had taken $1.99 and also had debited an additional $98.00 without informing me. I called the number listed on my checking account for the company (there is no number to be found on the web site) and cancelled. The gentleman on the phone gave me an email address to request a refund.

I sent an email requesting the money be put back into my account as they were not authorized to debit it in the first place and the response I got was no. I was out of luck and they do not issue refunds. In response to this I sent a new email advising I would be going to my bank to list this as fraud and notifiying the Federal Trade Commission. I of course did not get a response.

I then called the "customer service" number to try and get some further information about the company. The woman on the phone named Melissa refused to give me any information about the company, just that there was no supervisor and my account had been canceled so why do I care. I hung up and called back only to get her again and be hung up on. I then called back and got a female named Antonia on the phone who was equally rude and stated they are not permitted to give out any company information such as where they are based and who the ceo is and what the actual name of the company was.

Needless to say this is a HUGE scam and I hope everyone out there will look out for this company going forward. I have also through research found that Kevin Hoeffer web sites are also linked with this and are a scam... I should have realized I would have to do the hard work of applying for grants on my own! Buyer Beware!!!!

louisville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-Fitzgerald-Kevin-Hoeffer-Grants-For-You-Now/internet/Lisa-Fitzgerald-grantsforyounowcom-Kevin-Hoeffer-Grants-For-You-Now-scammed-me-for-415440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa Fitzgerald - Kevin Hoeffer - Grants For You Now