Complaint Review: Lisa Fitzgeralds Grants For You Now

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Ringgold Georgia
Lisa Fitzgeralds Grants For You Now
Rancho Cucamonga, California U.S.A.

Lisa Fitzgeralds Grants For You Now Total RIP OFF!! This company scammed me too! Rancho Cucamonga California

I am another one of the casualties of "Lisa Fitzgerald's Grants For You Now". I fell for the hype and the low cost of only $1.99 for the "CD". That is all that I saw that I signed up for, I never saw any "Terms of Ageements" or anything the like. Then I was charged $94.89 a week later!... WHAT??!! I didn't agree to that or the other company to which I was charged $24.??../ to which I am happy to say at least i got the $24.?? back. I have emailed and faxed the "grants for you now" company with no luck as to getting back my $94.89 or anything else! The only telephone numbers that i have found for them are no longer in service, and unfortuneatly I have found on some sites that Lisa Fitzgerald's site may still be active or still advertising! PLEASE (and I hope you find this coment first) Do NOT sign up for this nonsense!! I truly hope there is help out there somewhere that might be able to help me. I signed up for this crap over 3 months ago. Back when this first happened, I was rudely informed by "customer service" that I must wait 87 days before I was eligible for my refund and I cancelled my "membership" at that time... Thank Goodness!! Otherwise they would have kept billing me on a monthly basis! If anybody can help PLEASE let me know!! Thanks!!

Very unhappy, ga
Ringgold, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-Fitzgeralds-Grants-For-You-Now/Rancho-Cucamonga-California/Lisa-Fitzgeralds-Grants-For-You-Now-Total-RIP-OFF-This-company-scammed-me-too-Rancho-Cu-468460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa Fitzgeralds Grants For You Now