Complaint Review: Lisa Golt

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Danny Boy — Huntington Beach California
Lisa Golt
Beach and Edinger Huntington Beach, California USA

Lisa Golt and Lipstick Bounty Hunters False arrest and illegal arrest, assault and battery Huntington Beach California

*Consumer Comment: Idiot

*Consumer Comment: Nice piece of fiction

Do Not use Lipstick Bounty Hunters and Lisa Golt. Lipstick Bounty Hunters claimed I bailed out of jail by a bad check on a closed account.  This was not my fault, I did not know my dad closed my bank account. I was going to make good on it but I did not have time. Then these Lipstick B****es come and arrest me for no reason so of course I fight them and try to get away.

The fat b**** taser happy Lisa tazed me for no good reason. I ran because I was not going to jail. who would want to. That does not give the right to the big booty Roni to shoot me in the face with rubber bullets and have blood coming down my face.  The other psycho twin b**** would not let go of my shirt so what if I smacked her.  She is so lucky I did not kick her in the face like she deserve.

My girlfriend is going to kick her a** for me anyway, My attorney Daniel Gilleon said if any bounty hunters come to my house I have the right to shoot them first and ask questions later.  This is my right as my attorney Gilleon says for penal code justifiable homicide.  I am suing them form 52 million because my eye hurt and they need to pay.

This is not my fault and these b****es need to learn a lesson.  My attorney was suspended but that was not his fault he forgot to show up in court. Please help me go after these girls. My attorney Daniel Gilleon says I am looking at 12 years in State Prison.  This is not fair as I did not do nothing and I want to go after these pyscho b****es. I can't go to prison and tell my homies that I got beat up by 3 old hag b****es. Please call me so we can work this out and not use these worthless b****es. me number is (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 01:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-Golt/Huntington-Beach-California/Lisa-Golt-and-Lipstick-Bounty-Hunters-False-arrest-and-illegal-arrest-assault-and-batter-1133681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa Golt

Idiot

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

you can post all the reports you want but you were arrested for a bad bond therefore you knew that you had a warrant so grow up and STOP BREAKING THE LAW!

Nice piece of fiction

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

So how about posting the court location and docket number for your 52 Million dollar suit...