Complaint Review: Lisa Jacobs, Esq. The Infinity Network

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: J P — Austin Texas
Lisa Jacobs, Esq. The Infinity Network
13th street austin, Texas USA

Lisa Jacobs, Esq. The Infinity Network Con Artist, Scam Property Developer austin Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False Claim

Scam Alert / Before doing work for Lisa Jacobs Do your homework. Shes a rippoff conartist property developer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-Jacobs-Esq-The-Infinity-Network/austin-Texas-78730/Lisa-Jacobs-Esq-The-Infinity-Network-Con-Artist-Scam-Property-Developer-austin-Texas-1053493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa Jacobs, Esq. The Infinity Network

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False Claim

AUTHOR: Lisa Jacobs - ()

The above complaint was written by Marc LaBate, a contractor in Austin, Texas. I met Mr. LaBate once for about 15 minutes when he came to my investment property to give me a bid for work. When he emailed his bid I told him thank you but his numbers were not in my budget. I never hired Mr. LaBate.

Mr. LaBate responded by threatening me and my property. I yelped about my experience with Mr. LaBate and he threatened to post reports like the one above if I didn't remove my review. I'm a big believer that truth is the best defense. Below is a link to my yelp review about Mr. LaBate's business, Copperhead Construction, and a news report stating that Mr. LaBate has a criminal history of fraud and harrassment.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/copperhead-construction-austin-2. (You may need to scroll down to see my first review and update.)

http://youtu.be/r5LnGeVWLpc (news report)