Complaint Review: Lisa Jones

• Reported By: Eric R — Russell Ontario Canada
Lisa Jones
potsdam, New York United States of America

Lisa Jones Sam Green fraud, fake paypal potsdam, New York

I was helping my uncle sell items on usedottawa.com. I was contacted via text from someone who identified themselves as LISA JONES. She agreed to purchase an ATV and include shipping, her shipping agent would contact us when money was sent via Paypal. My uncle received a fake email saying his PayPal account had been credited and to send money via western union to SAM GREEN. Unfortunately money was sent, then they both reply an additional$1000 was needed for shipping insurance. by now I realized we were scammed.

I'm sure LISA JONES and SAM GREEN are probably one person. The police said there really isn't much that can be done, even if caught we won't see our money back. I only post the info in the hopes that if someone googles their names they will find this reported and not get scammed like me. The LISA JONES character can be quite pushy. Both characters texts were similar in style, lazy typing and words used.

In summery here's the information on these identities: LISA JONES (571)335-8541 lisa005jones@gmail.com

SAM GREEN Potsdam NY (469)322-9168

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 04:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-Jones/potsdam-New-York-/Lisa-Jones-Sam-Green-fraud-fake-paypal-potsdam-New-York-1027932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa Jones