Complaint Review: Lisa Krutyholowa Peck

Lisa Krutyholowa Peck Con Artist & Attempted Extortion Fredericksburg Virginia

*General Comment: Disagree

*General Comment: Disagree

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Lisa Krutyholowa Peck

Lisa Peck is a woman seemingly incapable of showing empathy or kindness. I am shocked & horrified at just how selfish and hurtful this woman is. In my experience, she will walk on those who get in the way of what she wants. She will attempt to destroy their reputation and berate them. Even after she gets her way, she continues to do harm to her victims both emotionally and financially.

In my opinion, her son, a war hero, deserves better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-Krutyholowa-Peck/Fredericksburg-Virginia-22407-1991/Lisa-Krutyholowa-Peck-Con-Artist-Attempted-Extortion-Fredericksburg-Virginia-1047845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa Krutyholowa Peck

#1 General Comment

Disagree

AUTHOR: Rick - ()

In your  title you said she is a Con Artist and attempted extortion. In your remarks you make no mention as to what she did to you to make this kind of accusation. All you stated is she is selfish and hurtful. The Lisa Peck i know is none of this. Her son John is her first priority. There is nothing that she wouldn't do for him. I have seen this first hand. In my opinion John could be in no better hands than hers.

#2 General Comment

Disagree

AUTHOR: Nubster - ()

Lisa is my mom so my "opinion"is valid and to a T. So here we go... My mother shows compassion and sympathy everyday! Not only does she help me with my day to day life but also has to sacrifice everyday not being able to do some things she wants to do because of me. She is by no means a con artist for God's sake she carries my wallet which has plenty of money it and never have I lost money!

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Lisa Krutyholowa Peck

AUTHOR: Lisa Peck - ()

I dispute this claim!

I have never stolen from or conned anyone in my adult life (I'm saying it that way because when I was 10 years old I stole a pack of gum).  I am a caregiver for my son (as previously mentionso the war hero) and he trusts me with his wallet and credit cards on a regular basis.

This claim is a HOAX and I demand that the author provide proof of this claim.

The timing of this is ironic as I am taking my ex husband into court for not paying me money that he supposed to pay me.  He states he is unable to pay because he is caring for his 25 year old able bodied daughter and her son.

Lisa Lynn Peck