Complaint Review: Lisa MTC - FFE

• Submitted: Sun, July 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By:Birmingham Alabama
Lisa MTC - FFE
1801 Mony Street Ft. Worth, Texas U.S.A.

Lisa MTC - FFE False info on my DAC Report Ft. Worth Texas

*Consumer Comment: MTC had nothing to do with this. FFE is NOt MTC.

*UPDATE Employee: Another "Lease Only" fool who could not make it.

I used to drive for this company as an over the road truck driver. I was on their lease purchase plan. The truck payments, insurance, maintenance escrow, and cost of fuel were preventing me from drawing a paycheck. I drove the truck for two months without seeing a paycheck, and they would hardly let me get home. I had to get family members such as my brother, sister, and uncle to wire me money to live on. Finally, when I did get home, I had parked the truck at my house, and decided to take a week off. I was not under a load. Trailer was empty. They came and got the truck, and put on my DAC report (the employment history report that follows drivers around like a background check) that I abandoned my truck, that they HAD to come get it. This is a lie. Now I can't get a driving job nowhere, because of this lie!

Joseph
Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2008 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-MTC-FFE/Ft-Worth-Texas/Lisa-MTC-FFE-False-info-on-my-DAC-Report-Ft-Worth-Texas-353441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa MTC - FFE

MTC had nothing to do with this. FFE is NOt MTC.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Why would MTC even be named here?

This report has absolutely nothing to do with MTC.

This is solely an FFE / Driver issue.

Another "Lease Only" fool who could not make it.

AUTHOR: William L - (U.S.A.)

Boy, O'boy, These Lease only guys think they can make it Paying $750.00 per week for a truck that will never be theirs, LMAO

This So-Called driver was behind on his payments and was told to bring the truck in, He took it home and it got "Repoessed"