Complaint Review: Lisa Pitts

• Submitted: Fri, April 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 24, 2009

• Reported By:Port St Lucie Florida
Lisa Pitts
31854 Earls Flat Rd Wister, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Lisa Pitts Did not deliver promised documentation as promised in writing Wister Oklahoma

I purchased a boston terrior from Lisa Pitts. I have proof writing that the dog was to come with ACA registration papers. Papers were not delivered as promised and I can not get lisa to even return a phone call. I payed an additional $200.00 for these papers due to their importance. I need guidance on how to handle this situation. This is wrong and a lesson should be taught. It is unethical to rip people off. I have my proof in writing, but I live in Florida and she lives in Oklahoma.

Ashley
Port St Lucie, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-Pitts/Wister-Oklahoma-74966/Lisa-Pitts-Did-not-deliver-promised-documentation-as-promised-in-writing-Wister-Oklahoma-446340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa Pitts