Complaint Review: Listia Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Honest Customer — Internet United States of America
Listia Inc.
http://www.listia.com Mountain View, California United States of America

Listia Inc. Listia.com Poor Customer Service, Bad Policy Mountain View, California

I was with Listia since the beginning and really liked it at first. I've referred 52 people, adding to their community, had 100% positive feedback after 395 transactions, and then something I mailed was lost in the mail late last year. It was decided against my favor and now my account is -7900 or so credits. I really can't believe that someone who has been such a great asset to them should be punished like that. They really need a stipulation for people who lose one thing out of 200 in the mail and have an awesome transaction history with you. Someone should not be punished b/c the post office loses something. I can see if the person was a newbie or continually "lost" packages but this.... it's not right. I asked them to delete my account because after they blatantly ignored me 3 times, I really don't want to be a part of their site and recommend that you avoid it, unless you're the kind of person who can pay for Delivery Confirmation for 100 packages a year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Listia-Inc/Mountain-View-California-94041/Listia-Inc-Listiacom-Poor-Customer-Service-Bad-Policy-Mountain-View-California-997996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Listia Inc.