Complaint Review: Listia inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 18, 2012

• Reported By: xNightmareRequiem — Savannah Georgia United States of America
Listia inc.

Listia inc. Listia is a scam and they help scammers scam you! Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Listia Trading Pass

Listia is a scam site and actually HELPS people to scam you then gives you some stupid story.

I posted an auction for Gaia gold which I had done over 30 times with POSITIVE feedback, this lady won and I had to explain what she had to do (You need a trading pass which you get within three days of joining).

She didn't respond in over a week then decided she wanted to dispute to get her credits, come to find out her account was a year old and she was trying to scam me (She lied saying she made that account same day as the auction ended)!

I disputed in return to Listia and their response?
Pretty much, you're on your own and we're giving her credits back,
Now my account is negative and she left a nasty lying feedback on my account.

I hate this site and I will revoke all my invitations along with discussing what happened to me (and apparently dozens of other people) to my friends so they won't stay on this scam site.

I suggest everyone to leave this site while they can, sure they got honest sellers but more often than not, you'll get scammed and Listia will help the scammers.

Then when you try to contact them, they take so long to respond, you're waiting weeks to get responses to your support tickets. I gave her neutral and wanted to change it to negative to warn other sellers of her dishonesty which you only got 30 days to ask. Listia took SO LONG that I couldn't get the feedback fixed! I messaged them 15 days AFTER THE AUCTION!

A couple other people have dealt with the same, due to "listia assurance" anyone can win a auction, claim they didn't get it and receive their credits back within the two day waiting period.

This is all a scam!
Run while you still can!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Listia-inc/internet/Listia-inc-Listia-is-a-scam-and-they-help-scammers-scam-you-Internet-Internet-853327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Listia inc.

Listia Trading Pass

AUTHOR: nbmgwtw - (United States of America)

I have been a member of Listia for a few months now and am not sure what you are refering to when you asked your winner for a "trading pass". I have had several great transactions and as a seller, I always offer free shipping and provide a tracking number in order to protect myself from dishonest people.