Complaint Review: Listia

• Updated: Mon, October 07, 2013

• Reported By: charity777 — mansfield Ohio
Listia
, California USA

Listia Listia's on my BLACK LIST because they suspended my account for no reason, before I even won or listed an auction. California

At first they drew me in because they gave me free credits (which I was unable to use,) and had name brand items in auctions (which I never won.)  I couldn't even bid on a lot of auctions that I wanted to because they wouldn't approve my address that I've lived at since 2004.  After several e-mails to their company with no response for weeks, I get an e-mail saying they are suspending my account for having multiple accounts, which is not true.  So I wasted my time earning credits on their site that I am unable to use.  I will just stick with Ebay, Craigslist, etc. or a more reputable company where I know I will get items.  I will not be dealin with this company and will encourage all of my friends to do so as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Listia/California/Listia-Listias-on-my-BLACK-LIST-because-they-suspended-my-account-for-no-reason-before-1090202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Listia