Complaint Review: ListingWare, Inc

• Updated: Fri, September 27, 2013

• Reported By: Andrew — Atlanta Georgia
ListingWare, Inc
1109 South Park Street, Suite 504, Box 302 Carrollton, Georgia USA

ListingWare, Inc Bob HendrenL. Max Hendren Content Theft, Horrible Service, Tech Support Non-existant, Nobody Answers Phone Carrollton Georgia

ListingWare is horrible and a scam!!

First off read this article that Morgan Carey wrote a few years ago to get the jist of this pathetic company.

(((link redacted)))

They will take your money and you will never hear from them again. I know countless real estate agents in the Atlanta area that, like myself have paid them good money for their IDX service and recieved nothing.  I signed up and ran into some code problems, and after calling them daily everyday for 3 weeks, somebody finally picked up the phone and said they couldn't help me.  I think it was the owners wife or something.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! Listingware is beyond bad!

And the best thing about it, is when you want to cancel there is no way to get in touch with them. [continued below]....

.....  They don't respond to emails or phone messages.  Call them right now and see what I mean!!!!!  I had to dispute 3 months of charges with VISA becuase they kept charging me even after I sent 5 emails to cancel there horrible service.  And the best thing about it, they sent me a bill 8 months later saying I owed them $300!!!!!!!!!!

And don't forget to read the image theft article and please don't do business with Listingware!!!

Don't let what happend to me happen to you!!!!! The owners of Listingware are scammers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ListingWare-Inc/Carrollton-Georgia-30117/ListingWare-Inc-Bob-HendrenL-Max-Hendren-Content-Theft-Horrible-Service-Tech-Support-1087769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ListingWare, Inc