Complaint Review: Literary Guild

• Updated: Sat, December 24, 2011

• Reported By: pianistnana — Vancouver Washington United States of America
Literary Guild
P O Box 916400 Rantoul, Illinois United States of America

Literary Guild Took money from my bank account even though I declined the selection Rantoul, Illinois

Literary Guild sent my featured selection email. I declined the featured selection. They sent confirmation email, declining featured selection. Long story short, they then charged my account for two shipments of books I did not order, blamed me for not contacting them, and is now going to charge me for the shipping. Oh, and the overdraft fees they caused? Yeah, funny. They don't even address THAT. It has taken multiple emails to even get THIS far. Copies of emails can be had upon request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2011 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Literary-Guild/Rantoul-Illinois-61866/Literary-Guild-Took-money-from-my-bank-account-even-though-I-declined-the-selection-Ranto-813504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Literary Guild