Complaint Review: Litigation Law Group Anaheim, California

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Valerie — Laurel Maryland United States of America
Litigation Law Group Anaheim, California
505 South Villa Real Dr. Suite#100 Anaheim, California United States of America

Litigation Law Group Anaheim, California John Farrell, Lea Green, somebody name Mary John was nice and polite and assure me they could help me. Lea Green rush me to resend papers I had sent to John . I ask why was I sending duplicates that I had fax to John. Lea said John had left the Anaheim, California

I am disable veteran who have my country to the best of my ability. I am so disappoint at this time how people can rip off honest hard working Americans like myself. And with the economy being the it is that was a huge sacrifice I made to send them $1,400 of money I really didn't have. I'm fighting to keep my heat on and to put gas in my car to get back and forth to my therapy appointments. That was a big chuck of money lost and being on a fix income really hurt me to my core. It's bad enough the mortgage companies ripping us honest people off and they doing it legally. I know you people will not prosper. It's going to come back on you very badly. The word of GOD said touch not my anoint to my prophets no harm, so you rip off the wrong John Farrell, Lea Green, and Mary whatever your name is. My prayers go out to others that's been rip off too. Remember GOD is still in control people and pray your lost return to you three times over in JESUS NAME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litigation-Law-Group-Anaheim-California/Anaheim-California-92807/Litigation-Law-Group-Anaheim-California-John-Farrell-Lea-Green-somebody-name-Mary-Joh-1017285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litigation Law Group Anaheim, California