Complaint Review: Litigation Law Group

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Greg — New York New York United States of America
Litigation Law Group
505 S. Villa Real Drive, Suite 210 Anaheim, California United States of America

Litigation Law Group Litigation Law Group defrauded me out of $3,500 Anaheim, California

Like many other people I have received an offer in the mail for mortgage modification. I have called the office and spoke to nice young Lady named "Amy Gonzalez" - most likely made up name. She asked me to send some paper work in, including tax returns, payroll slips, letter of hardship and the mortgage statement and she said she would call me back if I qualify. She called me next day and of course I did qualify. She said they were a law firm and their fee is $3,500 and that she would order FedEx to pick up the check from my house the next day along with the documentation. It really sounded legit. It is supposed to take 30 - 90 days. I send them the check.

Three weeks later I recommended them to my friend. She tried to call them for two days but all phone lines were disconnected. At that moment I realized I was a victim of the fraud. I started research on the Internet and found out there were many more people who got ripped of by Litigation Law Group. Recently I got a call from them. Different person (Maria) and different phone number. She said there were documents missing and I needed to fax all the documents, probably to buy more time. I told her I knew about their fraud and asked her how she could live with herself being part of it. Her boss "Paul" called couple of hours later. What an arrogant b*****d. He told me there is no chance I'm getting my money back.

Their last working numbers are 714-238-9098 for "Paul" and 714-238-9144 for "Maria"
If you have been a victim of a fraud you need to notify Postal Inspectors (Federal Agency) at 877-876-2455. You can also file a complain online at http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litigation-Law-Group/Anaheim-California-92807/Litigation-Law-Group-Litigation-Law-Group-defrauded-me-out-of-3500-Anaheim-California-1024039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litigation Law Group