Complaint Review: Litigation Law Group

• Reported By: Randy — Beacon New York United States of America
Litigation Law Group
505 S villa Real Dr. #100 Anaheim, California United States of America

Litigation Law Group Loan Modification SCAM Anaheim, California

Was contacted by mail from litigation law group to modify my mortgage in Aug 2012. Called to find out more info, was told that i did not have to put any money up front to be approved for the modification. Of course i was approved.......so after a couple of days i was contacted and was told that i had to pay $3500.00 to go ahead and submit my file to my lender. Now again i was told i qualified for the modification......once i paid the money they would never return calls,until they needed me to sign a contract. when i finally would get a hold of some one i was told that some one else was working on my case blah blahblah. So i got the run around. so finally after i went on my own(october- 2 months later) and called my lender to find out if litigation law group actually submitted any files he told me that they did submit some files but not all to complete the file. so again i had to try and get a hold of some body to find out what was going on.  When i actually get a hold of someone i had to fax more of the "same" info in to try and get this going. In December I then started to contact my lender directly and come to find out that i was denied my modification! why do you ask, well I bought my house in April 2009.......one doesn't qualify for a modification if you bought your house after January 2009! I brout this to litigation law groups attention and demanded a refund! was told that i would only get 500 bucks back because i went through "step 2" what ever that is.....

moral of the story is, Dont do business with these people at all! nothing but a scam! Its sad to see this group taking advantage of people in times of need! SCAM SCAM SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litigation-Law-Group/Anaheim-California-92807/Litigation-Law-Group-Loan-Modification-SCAM-Anaheim-California-991402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litigation Law Group