Complaint Review: Litigation Law Group

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Geri — Edison New Jersey United States of America
Litigation Law Group
505 S. Villa Real Drive Suite 210 Anaheim, California United States of America

Litigation Law Group Mike at extension 265 Mortgage Loan Modification False Promises Anaheim, California

I received a very official notice in the mail with details on how this company could help me modify my mortgage payments by lowering my interest.  I am a single mother working 2 jobs so that I can retain my home.
I got all the required documents together and was ready to send them off with the $2295.00 the company required to help me.  Fortunately, I am not naive and I sent the papers to an attorney.  I was advised that this is a SCAM, and do not send a dime to this company.
Apparently, this company under the direction of Sue Abraham, takes the $2295 and all your documents, and then tells you they can not help.  I wonder if they actually review the informaiton that is sent.
For those of us who are struggling and are looking to these companies for help...BEWARE.
Keep your $2295 and seek help from your financial institution in the state you reside.
If an offer seems too good to be true, it probably is.  We have to stop these companies from taking advantage of those who are suffering financial difficulties.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 07:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litigation-Law-Group/Anaheim-California-92807/Litigation-Law-Group-Mike-at-extension-265-Mortgage-Loan-Modification-False-Promises-Anahe-952247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litigation Law Group