Complaint Review: Litigation Law Group

505 S. Villa Real Dr. Suite 210 Anaheim, California United States of America
  • Phone: 714-919-7243
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Litigation Law Group Took my money and did not complete the services agreed to Anaheim , California

Litigation Law Group took my $3500 and essentially dropped off the face of the earth.  When i finally was able to reach them, I was told that there was a "flood", and all of my paperwork and contacts were lost.  My original contact was gone.  I was encouraged to re-submit all of my paperwork.

I chose to withdraw,  because of damage caused by Hurricane Sandy and its expenses, my need for cash for repairs, and my growing suspicions about the legitimacy of the company.

I tried to approach the matter with tact, diplomacy and professionalism.  I was faced with no returned calls, hostile and apathetic voice mails, and finally a dead end discussion with a "supervisor".  He told me that my request would be sent to review that could take several months and the amount that I would be considered for refund was questionable.

I do not know if this company has any legitimate basis, but I do know that it falls within many of the identified "red flags" for fraud.  I do not recommend sending money to this company.  What a shame that in today's economy, with the disaster that our area as undergone, that a law firm would prey on vulnerable people who's very situation they profess to be advocates for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litigation-Law-Group/Anaheim-California-92807/Litigation-Law-Group-Took-my-money-and-did-not-complete-the-services-agreed-to-Anaheim--978047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litigation Law Group