Complaint Review: Litigation Law Group

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — Fort Collins Colorado United States of America
Litigation Law Group
505 S. Villa Real Dr. Ste. 210 Anaheim Hills,, California United States of America

Litigation Law Group Scam for mortgage reduction Anaheim Hills,, California

In June, 2012 a mailer was received touting that the company could litigate the mortgage rate down to 2% and reduce the overall loan.  After sending the firm $3500 and attempting to contact multiple people including Sydney Katz, Luis Casillas,Jorge Mendez, Kathy Sova and more I have had no reduction in the mortgage rate or loan reduction.

I was originally promised that in  90 days the loan would be modified and there was a 100% guarantee that this would occur.  I am getting no return phone calls, emails or texts.

Litigation Law Group submitted my loan application to my current Mortgage holder Quicken Loans.
Litigation Law Group kept telling me I was approved for the loan.
I was contacted by Quicken Loans that the Hamp program is not available form my loan.

It has now been 5 months and no one at Litigation Law Group is returning my repeated phone calls!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litigation-Law-Group/Anaheim-Hills-California-92807/Litigation-Law-Group-Scam-for-mortgage-reduction-Anaheim-Hills-California-975155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litigation Law Group