Complaint Review: Litigation Law group

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Mahmood Chaudhry — Bolingbrook Illinois United States of America
Litigation Law group
505 S Villa Real Dr suite 100 Anaheim, California United States of America

Litigation Law group took $4000 from me to do loan modification and now i can not reach anybody there either by phone or email Anaheim, California

Litigation Law group were sending me letters to do loan modiification of my preoperty. Then i contacted them and they told me to pay $4000 to start the prcoess which i did, After they asked for some documents which i provided, they stopped calling or emailing me. I tried to contact hme via email and phone but no answer. I do have all them emails and contact information about this company.

I went to Better Business Bureau website to find out that this company is fraud and they took hundreds and thousands of doallrs from different people and ran away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litigation-Law-group/Anaheim-California-92807/Litigation-Law-group-took-4000-from-me-to-do-loan-modification-and-now-i-can-not-reach-a-1017469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litigation Law group