Complaint Review: Little Brown Girls

• Reported By: BP — South Carolina United States of America
Little Brown Girls
3410 cypress mill rd ste 121 brunswick, Georgia United States of America

Little Brown Girls Candice Wilson Company brunswick, Georgia

Initially I thought LBG was the perfect fit for our wedding. However, if your planning a wedding that is going be over 50 people and costs over $5000, I would NOT suggest LBGs planning services. I had a wedding that was approximately 130 people, they only had 2 people working my wedding, we started late, the food got cold, and they were very unorganized and unprepared.

For your special day, I d recommend that fully investigate who s hand your putting your wedding coordination services in, make sure they are accredited and dependable. I think the planning process with Little Brown Girls, was far more stressfull than if I would ve just done it myself (which I practically did). She owes me money and has not paid me back.

Save yourself the money and the headache, not to mention the stress of having to track your planner down for weeks. Just hire someone that is truly a professional, or that has more experience with larger high end weddings. This company is not ready for large events.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Brown-Girls/brunswick-Georgia-31520/Little-Brown-Girls-Candice-Wilson-Company-brunswick-Georgia-963209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Brown Girls