Complaint Review: Little Coral

• Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: The_truth.com — ajax Other Canada
Little Coral
China Internet United States of America

Little Coral Little Coral wedding dress Do not buy anything from this website Internet

Little coral sent the wrong dresses...the wrong sizes, and added a horrible Customer service rep on top of that. I ordered my brides maid dresses from this site and OMG I still get sick thinking of my experience!! I sent  the dresses back and it cost almost the same amount as the dresses (from Canada to China) they refused to give me my money back even though I paid to send it back they refused to give me my money back through pay pal or directly. Luckily my bank was able to give me my money back. I was pregnant at the time and it was so stressful and so frustrating. NEVER NEVER NEVER. Ladies, if you cant feel, touch, and see the dress before your purchase...DO NOT BUY on line unless it's a trusted AMERICAN company. Trust me on this. I had issues with my wedding dress from Millybridal and my bridesmaid dress from Little coral.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Coral/internet/Little-Coral-Little-Coral-wedding-dress-Do-not-buy-anything-from-this-website-Internet-928557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Coral