Complaint Review: Little Flower Adoption Agency

• Updated: Sat, October 27, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Dallas Texas United States of America
Little Flower Adoption Agency
3631 Fairmount Street #201 Internet United States of America

Little Flower Adoption Agency Law Office of David Cole, Adopt Legal Unorganized , lazy, disconnected- Turned a beautiful thing into a nightmare for Gestational Carrier, Internet

Jami Taillac is unorganized, unprofessional, unreliable and just plain lazy.  She does not return calls.  I was a gestational carrier of twins for a wonderful family.  The twins are now nearly seven months old and I have still not been completely compensated.  When my medical bill payment was submitted, Jami waited weeks to request payment from the Intended parents. Some bills were sent to collections.  The medical bill balance has still not been paid.

A request for compensation for mileage reimbursement and loss wages was put in over two months ago.  I called to be sure nothing else was needed from me and could not get this worthless woman to return my calls.  I was forced to leave a message with David Cole who did return my call only to advise, my account had been closed three months prior and that Jami had never made the request.  He assured me he would work on it that day.  That was a few weeks ago.  Still nothing.

I should of known the caliber of this agency when I read my contract.  It had multiple misspellings, typos and formatting issues.  These are people with law degrees.  As the intended parents are sitting in bliss with their two beautiful little boys, I am left sitting here still waiting for this establishment to fulfill their obligation that THEY have already been paid to do.  Carriers heed my warning, and ask your intended parents to go through a different agency as this one does not have anyones interest in mind but their own.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2012 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Flower-Adoption-Agency/internet/Little-Flower-Adoption-Agency-Law-Office-of-David-Cole-Adopt-Legal-Unorganized-lazy-960902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Flower Adoption Agency