Complaint Review: Little Flower Adoption & the law office of David Cole

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: grandmother — rockwall Texas United States of America
Little Flower Adoption & the law office of David Cole
3631 Faiirmount Street dallas, Texas United States of America

Little Flower Adoption & the law office of David Cole I had same bad experinece as the other compliants on this company dallas, Texas

After reading complaints on Little Flower Adoptions I knew i was not alone.   I am the voice of my daughter and my grandson. My daughter who is in carcerted and was at the time she signed adoption papers. I had talked her into the best decion for baby was adoption. I had made it clear that I was to review any legal documents before they took them to her in jail. I assured her I would review documents and it would be something she agreed to since trust me and knew I would only do somthing for the best interest of her and baby.

I found out the night before they were going  take papers to her to sign. Which I had instructed them from the beging they were not to take any legal documents  to her until I reviewed.  I also instructed the adoption agency to tell my daughter not to sign if she felt that this is not what we had discussed and to tell my daughter I be there saturday and we could discuss. The agency told her "dont worry honney your mother will be here Saturday to see you.

Never did they tell her that she did not have to sign at that time. I specically made that clear since I had expained to my daughter I would make sure somewhere in documents it would have "she could see her baby'  when the adoptions family permitted. The last minute the agent states to me Texas Law would not allow this to be on doucuments. So when my daughter did not find this statement on documents  she had reservations and she asked the adoption agencey if her mother had read the docments and agreed and they told her yes your mom has read documents.

Yes I read documents 3hours before they took them to her . And I did not like this and wanted more time to research what they were telling us.  I felt pressure and my daughter felt pressure too from this agency,  they were not wroking for us they were working for the adoptice parents. There site states that they help mothers with counceling after adoption no one has visted my daugheter about conseling. Its just the way she was treated they had to rush through the paper work for her to sign. They did not take time to review documents with her and they did not tell her "that her mother said dont sign if you dont want until i the mother visisted her on Saturday".

I just hope other mothers dont go through same situation my daughter and I went through. This a very sensitive situatuion to begin with and a life changing sitauation as well for any mother. Never did this Agency have contact with my daughter until the day the documents were ready to be signed. I may not can explain my story vey good but just do your homework and even if you are the adoptive parents think about the birth mother fellings,  if there was no birth mother there would not be an adoptive parent .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Flower-Adoption-the-law-office-of-David-Cole/dallas-Texas-/Little-Flower-Adoption-the-law-office-of-David-Cole-I-had-same-bad-experinece-as-the-ot-1026628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Flower Adoption & the law office of David Cole