dressed

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 08, 2012

• Reported By: Christie1606 — Renton Washington United States of America
Little Giggles and More

Little Giggles and More Little Giggles and More cloth diapers, resuable diapers, green diapers Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False statements against Little Giggles and more

Do not purchase diapers from Little Giggles and More. I bought the size for 6-9 months and she sent me the wrong size. When I tried to contact her and tell her that the diapers she sent were too small (3-6 month) she ignored my emails. After about 2 weeks of emailing, she emails me back insisting that I ordered the smaller size. She explained for health reasons she could not take the diapers back. I asked her if she could give me a refund or partial refund since it was her mistake, I even emailed a copy of the invoice. She blamed her web site designer and said the information came over wrong and she flat out refused to do anything about it.

This woman, Aracelly runs an unscrupulous business and has no regard for her consumers. The diapers I got were also poor quality and cheap material for what she charges for them. Now I am stuck with diapers that don't fit my child and have nothing better to do with these other than use them to dry my car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Giggles-and-More/internet/Little-Giggles-and-More-Little-Giggles-and-More-cloth-diapers-resuable-diapers-green-dia-874874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Giggles and More

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False statements against Little Giggles and more

AUTHOR: Celeste - (United States of America)

I am so sad to hear this about my company because in this cause I haven't even started to sell anything. If any doubts about this please be free to open my website and see on your own that I have not taken any orders, all of my diapers are as coming soon. But if this statment is true I would really like to see the receipt and the emails that she says she sent me because to this time I really haven't taken any orders from anyone. If there is a possible way that she can provide me proof of the statment she posted I will be willing to give her every penny back. If you fail to do so I'm going to take actions and put my attorney to work my case for defamatory against my company and person you are making false statements. Please be free to provide proof to the people that your statments are true, if you can provide any.

Aracelly E. Myers