Complaint Review: Little Miss Global International

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: Faija — El Monte California
Little Miss Global International
, Select State/Province USA

Little Miss Global International Lisa D. Taylor / Denisa M. Byas Fraud/Misrepresentation Carson California

When first contacted by Ms. Taylor, she used LA Casting to obtain information and represented herself as part of the company doing a casting call. I have all the text messages and emails this fraud sent to me. Ms. Taylor name drops and makes a lot of promises of fame and opportunity to young girls and parents. All the while, she is scamming them. in regards to our trip to Las Vegas for the MLK Parade, we were instructed to either meet with her to give her the funds for the trip or you needed to have them wired to Ms. Denisa Byas in Las Vegas by 6pm on 1/16/14 , in order to make the trip. I wired the money to her and on my way to Las Vegas on 1/18/14 at approximately 8pm, Ms Taylor called me with an angry attitude advising me that there was an error with my wire and that Western Union had advised I needed to contact them to clear it up. Being totally unclear with what the problem could be I advised her I would contact them immediately to clear it up. Western Union advised me there was nothing wrong and that was a lie that they had not no idea as to what Ms Taylor had stated. Between 1/1814-1/19/14 I had to contact Western Union an additional four times and eventually had to change the name, state for pickup. Ms Taylor advised she had Ms. Byas ID and would be picking the money up. This was very upsetting as my daughters were still California going to ride the bus in the morning. Instructed again all the children and parents to be at Union Station at 10am to leave.

Upon arrival it was found that no reservations had been made nor was Ms Taylor there. Numerous calls were placed to her about her whereabouts. Ms Taylor arrived after the scheduled bus had already departed and advised that they would be leaving on the 4:30pm bus instead. Upon arrival in Las Vegas, at the Mega Bus Station, no arrangements had been made as she again had stated. Once they finally reached the hotel, MsTaylor stayed outside with shuttle drive for more than an hour. When she did finally come in the shuttle driver refused to leave.We inquired what was the problem, the driver informed us that Ms Taylor had not paid her. We the parents gathered up the momey to pay the driver. Now with it being after midnight we find out again no reservations are in place for the accommodations. Children hadn't been fed and were tired. Another parent had to pay for the rooms as Ms Taylor did not have the money to pay. In conclusion,  this lady has lied on parents and has not provided any of the things she promises. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING SHE SAYS AND PLEASE DO NO SUBJECT YOUR CHILD to this as mine are heart broken. Ms. Taylor is a scam artist and fraud!!!! Please beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 12:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Miss-Global-International/Select-StateProvince/Little-Miss-Global-International-Lisa-D-Taylor-Denisa-M-Byas-FraudMisrepresentation-C-1122679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Miss Global International