Complaint Review: Little Pig Life

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Ashley — Hamilton Georgia United States of America
Little Pig Life
310 Meadowbrook Lane Douglas, Georgia United States of America

Little Pig Life Karen King She sold me a sick piglet that had EColi. many calls, texts and messages she won't return them, won't refund or replace piglet. Douglas, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: My piggie died in a Wednesday

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: wrong company

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: sick mini pig

This lady sold me a sick piglet. He was sick from the moment we got him home. She gave me instructions on how to treat him. I followed them.

I found out 2 days later from a friend that bought one the same day, that hers died. I immediately took mine to the vet for an exam. The vet ran some tests to check and see what the problem may be.

The piglet got progressingly worse over a period of 2 weeks. Test results came back and the piglet had EColi. He was rushed to Auburn University for treatment as he stopping responding. He died in their clinic.

They performed an necropsy and found that he died from Ecoli. Contact was made with the breeder and she said she would get back with me about my refund. She never did. I continued to call, text and message her and she will not answer or respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Pig-Life/Douglas-Georgia-31533/Little-Pig-Life-Karen-King-She-sold-me-a-sick-piglet-that-had-EColi-many-calls-texts-and-900675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Pig Life

My piggie died in a Wednesday

AUTHOR: Legalmomma - ()

I went through all the same stuff as the reporting person above. Though many mine did not make it to the vet. My significant other brought Turk (aka Snickers) home on a Sunday evening and he was dead by Wednesday I messaged her and was doing all I could to save his life but nothing saved him. She then said she would replace or refund for our loss. I asked to get a refund and provided the information needed to send the refund. We have yet to receive that refund. We call and she says she works at a bank and sent it out through them and would call us after she checked with them. So far, no call.We text and call and now no return calls or message. Whether the pig was sold sickly intentionally or not, he was sick, and when you agree to refund, you should follow through. Especially when the person drove hours to retrieve the pig and they and their children suffer the tramatic loss. Watching a baby pig seize and then die in your daughters arms is horrible, what person would want to go through that again, not me. I now ask, where is our refund?? He died November 12th and it is now December 29th.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

wrong company

AUTHOR: little pigs life - ()

karen king is no way associated with little pigs life. i am the Owner, Jeanette herrington.

karen king is the owner of karens critters, please take my company name and websitr down.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

sick mini pig

AUTHOR: Karen King - (United States of America)

I offered Ms. Ashley T. a replacement pig.. She refused. I understand her being upset but she would rather bash me that come get a replacement. I would never intentionally sell anyone a sick baby..