Complaint Review: Little Pig Life

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Ashley — Hamilton Georgia United States of America
Little Pig Life
310 Meadowbrook Lane Douglas, Georgia United States of America

Little Pig Life Karen King She sold me a sick piglet that had EColi. many calls, texts and messages she won't return them, won't refund or replace piglet. Douglas, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: wrong company

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: sick mini pig

This lady sold me a sick piglet. He was sick from the moment we got him home. She gave me instructions on how to treat him. I followed them.

I found out 2 days later from a friend that bought one the same day, that hers died. I immediately took mine to the vet for an exam. The vet ran some tests to check and see what the problem may be.

The piglet got progressingly worse over a period of 2 weeks. Test results came back and the piglet had EColi. He was rushed to Auburn University for treatment as he stopping responding. He died in their clinic.

They performed an necropsy and found that he died from Ecoli. Contact was made with the breeder and she said she would get back with me about my refund. She never did. I continued to call, text and message her and she will not answer or respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Pig-Life/Douglas-Georgia-31533/Little-Pig-Life-Karen-King-She-sold-me-a-sick-piglet-that-had-EColi-many-calls-texts-and-900675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Pig Life

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

wrong company

AUTHOR: little pigs life - ()

karen king is no way associated with little pigs life. i am the Owner, Jeanette herrington.

karen king is the owner of karens critters, please take my company name and websitr down.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

sick mini pig

AUTHOR: Karen King - (United States of America)

I offered Ms. Ashley T. a replacement pig.. She refused. I understand her being upset but she would rather bash me that come get a replacement. I would never intentionally sell anyone a sick baby..