Complaint Review: Little Shop of Beauty

• Submitted: Sat, February 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: angelbebe75 — Eastvale California United States of America
Little Shop of Beauty

Little Shop of Beauty LSB Ripoff, takes your money and does not deliver products, gives you the runaround Internet

I was a previous happy customer of Little Shop of Beauty years ago. Their site was still up so I decided to purchase from them again in October 2012. I never received the goods. I kept emailing them and either they take forever to respond (like a week) or not at all. They keep telling me that a lot of their staff is sick so thats why they delay in response. But they keep saying oh yeah we'll send this out RIGHT AWAY. And they don't. The third time I asked for a tracking number and they said they'll get me a tracking number on Monday. Never did. I kept emailing them, tried to open a Paypal case but it was over 45 days so Paypal wouldn't do anything about it. I googled them and found reviews for them on MakeupAlley.com that mentioned something similar to my situation. That they said they send out the package but the buyer never received it, that most of their staff is sick, etc. I also read that the original owner of the company no longer works there or something, so that explains why I didn't get the same treatment as I did years ago. I'm really angry because I spent over $60 and basically I lost the money and can't do anything about it. DO NOT BUY FROM LITTLE SHOP OF BEAUTY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Shop-of-Beauty/internet/Little-Shop-of-Beauty-LSB-Ripoff-takes-your-money-and-does-not-deliver-products-gives-yo-1015394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Shop of Beauty