Complaint Review: Little Ticket to Wealth/SLF

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: garthtuxford — Whiteville North Carolina
Little Ticket to Wealth/SLF
, Select State/Province USA

Little Ticket to Wealth/SLF Tim Berger This company are ripping people off with a scam business. NK NK

*Consumer Comment: He's still scamming people in 2016!

Little Ticket to Wealth are rip off scammers. I joined a couple of months ago and as promised received my 200,000 email addresses. After they had received my second payment nothing happened. 3 weeks later I contacted them and eventually received the email addresses. The next month I received nothing for my payment and despite numerous emails nothing has happened. I also paid $49.97 to pay for an email campaign, nothing happened despite the back office saying that I had received over 250 clicks to my site. I used Bitly shortened url to advertise with them so that I could monitor any clicks. When I complained Tim Berger said that out of courtesy he would run it again, of course nothing happened.

I have sent numerous emails and received insulting replies including him telling me that I was childish. Please avoid these people. Tim Berger also runs another programme called DPS (Direct Pay System) Be warned. I have now found that many others have been complaining, I wish I had known sooner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Ticket-to-WealthSLF/Select-StateProvince/Little-Ticket-to-WealthSLF-Tim-Berger-This-company-are-ripping-people-off-with-a-scam-bu-1070160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Ticket to Wealth/SLF

He's still scamming people in 2016!

AUTHOR: Jay KC - (USA)

Tim Berger pulled the same nonsense on me after being a 2 year customer. He started to charge 2 weeks in advance...then got to where he'd charge a MONTH in advance..NO LEADS delivered.

How is it that you charge someone for something and don't deliver it for weeks or a month????

Each time I'd address this, he'd continue to send leads later and later until he finally charged me one month without delivering leads..made me wait another month on the leads that were supposedly coming..and charged me AGAIN..

When you address this, his response is to "relax" and he calls you dude and mocks you in his signature with a reply saying "Sent from Something, From Somewhere" --where it usually states "Sent from my iPhone via Tmobile" or whatnot..and signs his signature with a website www.TimBerger.io (doesn't exist--just doing it to mock you)

I immediately logged into my account to cancel and realized..there's no option to do that.. No wonder he has such a smug attitude. Do you guys know how hard it is to win these disputes with your bank when the product is digital (like this)?? Very hard...and in the meantime it takes all kinds of hoops to jump through and a migraine to get hm to stop taking your money every month.

If this is you, please post here (this website has SEO and will show up in search results so future prospects do NOT give this guy any money or sign with him) and call your bank and dispute the charges and have them send you a new card..or else he'll just keep charging you and there's no other way to stop it in the meantime.

Total IDIOT, this dude.

I don't even think his real name is Tim Berger. Notice, you can't find his picture or any info on him. Easy to scam people online. Dispute and shut down your card. The more people who dispute to their banks about him, the sooner he's shut down.

Tags: Secret Lead Factory Review SCAM