Complaint Review: Little Ticket to Wealth/SLF

• Updated: Thu, July 25, 2013

• Reported By: garthtuxford — Whiteville North Carolina
Little Ticket to Wealth/SLF
, Select State/Province USA

Little Ticket to Wealth/SLF Tim Berger This company are ripping people off with a scam business. NK NK

Little Ticket to Wealth are rip off scammers. I joined a couple of months ago and as promised received my 200,000 email addresses. After they had received my second payment nothing happened. 3 weeks later I contacted them and eventually received the email addresses. The next month I received nothing for my payment and despite numerous emails nothing has happened. I also paid $49.97 to pay for an email campaign, nothing happened despite the back office saying that I had received over 250 clicks to my site. I used Bitly shortened url to advertise with them so that I could monitor any clicks. When I complained Tim Berger said that out of courtesy he would run it again, of course nothing happened.

I have sent numerous emails and received insulting replies including him telling me that I was childish. Please avoid these people. Tim Berger also runs another programme called DPS (Direct Pay System) Be warned. I have now found that many others have been complaining, I wish I had known sooner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-Ticket-to-WealthSLF/Select-StateProvince/Little-Ticket-to-WealthSLF-Tim-Berger-This-company-are-ripping-people-off-with-a-scam-bu-1070160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little Ticket to Wealth/SLF