Complaint Review: Little ceasars

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: mia — leawood Kansas United States of America
Little ceasars
11203 E US Hwy 24 Sugar Creek, Missouri United States of America

Little ceasars I had diarrhea for 4 months after having their pizza. Sugar Creek, Missouri

I ordered a pepperoni pizza from here and I had very liquid-like diarrhea for 4 months. I also very nauseous after I had the pizza. Whenever I would poop, I would start shaking. Now my stomach is very sensitive to food and I can't eat diary or meat anymore. I do not recommend this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Little-ceasars/Sugar-Creek-Missouri-/Little-ceasars-I-had-diarrhea-for-4-months-after-having-their-pizza-Sugar-Creek-Missour-938995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Little ceasars