Complaint Review: Littler Law - Kristin Culbertson

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Joel — phoenix Arizona
Littler Law - Kristin Culbertson
2425 East Camelback Rd Phoenix, Arizona USA

Littler Law - Kristin Culbertson I was lied to by Kristen Culbertson Phoenix Arizona

I found out my wife was having an affair so I wanted to get a female attorney. I met with Kristen Culbertson and we talked about my case. She told me if I gave her a retainer check for 10,000 she would make sure the judge would be Paul Rosenblatt who she used to clerk for. So I gave her the money. We filed the paperwork and it was assigned to a female judge, not Judge Rosenblatt as I had been led to believe. My wife and I soon reconciled and Kristen Culbertson refuses to answer my calls or emails to return my retainer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Littler-Law-Kristin-Culbertson/Phoenix-Arizona/Littler-Law-Kristin-Culbertson-I-was-lied-to-by-Kristen-Culbertson-Phoenix-Arizona-1077416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Littler Law - Kristin Culbertson