Complaint Review: Littleton Coin Company

• Submitted: Sat, March 27, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, March 27, 2004

• Reported By:elma New York
Littleton Coin Company
1309 Mt.eustis Road. Littleton New Hampshire 03561-3735 Littleton, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Littleton Coin Company ripoff, way overpriced coins. I purchased many older bank notes from them when I first started collecting. I trusted them & they screwed me. Littleton New Hampshire

One example of what type of company they are is I purchased a 1922 $20.00 gold certificate from them for $350.00 when I first started collecting. I figured they were a reputable company.
A year later I brought all of my currency & coins to have them appraised and found that the outfit that appraised them had the same note for $40.00. And it was in better condition than mine.Same w/ many other notes purchased from them. I phoned littleton to see if they would make good on this rip off but the manager never phoned back. I will never deal w/ those thieves again.

Mike
elma, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2004 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Littleton-Coin-Company/Littleton-New-Hampshire-03561-3735/Littleton-Coin-Company-ripoff-way-overpriced-coins-I-purchased-many-older-bank-notes-fro-85613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Littleton Coin Company