Complaint Review: Litton Loan Company

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2009

• Reported By:waterville Maine
Litton Loan Company
4828 Loop Central Drive Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan Company don't let them lower your interest rate Houston Texas

I was going through a divorce and as a single mother of three, I was having a hard time paying my mortgage. A rep called me and asked me my situation.

I told him what was happening. He said they could lower my interest rate and add my payments to the end of my loan. Therefore I would not be so far behind.

Today almost two years later I recieved a bill from the IRS stating that I did not include all my income. I am being billed for a cancellation of debt. I have had no debt cancelled.

Nor was I behind 5000 plus dollars on my loan. If they offer to help beware. You may just get a 2000 dollar bill from the IRS in the future.

Snowwolf_0401
waterville, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Company/Houston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-Company-dont-let-them-lower-your-interest-rate-Houston-Texas-428839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Company