Complaint Review: Litton Loan Company

• Submitted: Mon, January 03, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 03, 2005

• Reported By:Gaffney South Carolina
Litton Loan Company
Central Loop, Houston, Texas Nationwide U.S.A.

Litton Loan Company ripoff Payment went from 781.48 to 1408.53! Houston Texas

To start. We bought our house eight years ago with Homegold Mortage. They are now out of business (Bankrupt). Our Loan was sold to Litton Loan. I was then notified that my payment was going up. They went from 781.48 to 1408.53. WOW is right!

I immediately begin looking for a way out. I called Ameriquest Mortage and regardless of what others may say they were great. They actually refinaced me and we got 9,000 cash out of the deal. Now back to Litton Loan when we sent in for the pay off they gave us the run around for about two weeks before we actually recieved one. Then it was 7,000 more than what was expected. It was actually 2 thousand more than I originally borrrowed when I bought the house eight years ago. Go figure.

I called and to inquire why the pay off was so high . They charged me 4,180 Corporate Advance. This was a fee they paid to Homegold, I have no idea what it was for and neither do they. I had to write a letter asking them to investigate it in order to get that part of the payoff back. They are still investigating it - lol. They are truly a RIPOFF. if any one has had there loan transfered to them so yourself a favor and get it refinanced with another company soon!!

Trellis
Gaffney, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2005 10:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Company/nationwide/Litton-Loan-Company-ripoff-Payment-went-from-78148-to-140853-Houston-Texas-125623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Company