Complaint Review: Litton Loan - Deutsche Bank

• Submitted: Thu, September 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 30, 2009

• Reported By:OKC Oklahoma
Litton Loan - Deutsche Bank
4828 Loop Central Dr. Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan - Deutsche Bank unethical mortgage practices, picking on the small equity accts. of lower income mortage holders. Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: I was also rip off my these people

*Author of original report: Foreclosure rip off

Our nightmare with Litton Loan began in March 2008. We received a notice that our account was being sent to foreclosure. Needless to say this came as a shock since all payments had been accounted for by cancelled checks. We made all the necessary calls, which were mostly sent to answering machines, and when eventually connected to customer service it proved to be a waste of time. They obviously were on a mission to descimate us.

We have corresponded with their attorney who has sent us a re-instatement agreement that is ridiculous. Why would we pay them anything when they already had our payments. This agreement included a huge attorney fee, exoribitant fees for drive by inspections and many additional frivious charges that just plain didn't make sense.

We disputed the charges and on August 21,2008 we received another letter from Littons Attorney who gave us until August 23 to pay up or go to foreclosure on August 26. They filed in Oklahoma Court on that date. We have had no papers served to tell us about this action, we were notified by the local agents who offered to audit our account before foreclosure.

Our equity is small to begin with , our home is only worth @75,000 and with realtor fees and closing costs we would probably break even before the extra amount Litton put on our balance. Now we are many thousands of dollars behind if we sold. ( We did have the house on the market in March.) So now comes Deutsche bank , mentioned on the court document seen on the web, as the plaintiff. We have absolutely no knowledge of this bank. We haven't received any notice that they are involved in our account. Where they became involved alludes me.

So now here we sit, unable to afford an attorney, unable to pay Litton Loan their absorbitant charges to retain our mortgage, waiting for a process server to serve us so we can find out when we have to move out. If this isn't a true case of injustice I don't know what would be.

Thomas
OKC, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2008 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Deutsche-Bank/Houston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-Deutsche-Bank-unethical-mortgage-practices-picking-on-the-small-equity-acct-369657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan - Deutsche Bank

I was also rip off my these people

AUTHOR: Bettyboop1957 - (U.S.A.)

They stoled my house from me and my husband and there is no way to get hold of these scam bags I want to file a law suit aganist them.

Foreclosure rip off

AUTHOR: Thomas stade - (U.S.A.)

Anyone with any advice please post to this comment.