Complaint Review: Litton Loan LLC Servicing

• Submitted: Tue, May 13, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2008

• Reported By:Grass Lake Michigan
Litton Loan LLC Servicing
4828 Loop Central Drive Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan LLC Servicing This Company has taken advantage of myself and my husband for a few years now. They Purposely held time sensitive material and then sent back payements in order to put us into forclousre on at least 3 times. Now they are doing it again with a loan remodification. I cannot fefinance into a better company because they have ruiend our credit. I have already sold just about everything I own to save us Houston Texas

We have been dealing with this company for a few years now and since we have been with them we have had to fight a forclousre at least 2x year. I feel that this company is trying to steal my house. They have taken advantage of us for so long now that Im not sure I have the strength to continue to fight them. I have sold everything but our vehicles to save this house and now Im gonna have to sell them too. I hope that Im able to fight them and save our home 1 more time. This was my husbands Grandparents home and I was married here in this back yard 21years ago, my children should have the right to grow up here. I shouldnt have to lose my home because some company has more money and more power than I do...I shouldnt be fighting this battle. They hold your money then send it back to you saying its missing something either not enough money. Or you now owe late fee;s etc..This is so wrong that they are getting away with it. My husband is disabled and has been since 1999 so if we are unable to save it this time we will forever be renters we will never have the opportunity to buy our own home again.

Tina
Grass Lake, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2008 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-LLC-Servicing/Houston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-LLC-Servicing-This-Company-has-taken-advantage-of-myself-and-my-husband-for-a-332292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan LLC Servicing