Complaint Review: Litton Loan Service

• Submitted: Mon, May 03, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2004

• Reported By:rOSE hILL North Carolina
Litton Loan Service
4828loop Central Drive Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan Servicing ripoff This company lies and steals Houston Texas

*Consumer Comment: Litton Loan not only steals home falsely but now they steal insurance settlement checks !

We had a house fire 3/22/04 and I call Litton and to let them know we had a house fire. On the 3/25/04 I receive a letter threating to foreclose, ask me to send $1351. which I sent them $1150. I also received a letter asking for $685.80 for insurance for the house that's been insured for ten years. I sent them proof but they 're keep asking for $685.80. I sent them a check for $14,568.34 which they were suppose to cut a smaller check and half of what was left so I could start repairing my house. Here it's been almost two months that I've been homeless. So please help me with this matter

Charlie
rOSE hILL, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2004 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Service/Houston-Texas-77081/Litton-Loan-Servicing-ripoff-This-company-lies-and-steals-Houston-Texas-90032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Service

AUTHOR: Diane - (U.S.A.)

Hi Charlie sorry to hear about your fire loss, but there are rules and it appears Litton Loan once again thinks they are above the law and do as they see fit.

Since I do not know the specifics of the fire loss, contents or structural Litton has no right to claim the intire insurance loss settlement check. In addition then pursue the foreclosure.

Have you contacted the attorney general of your state, insurance department, your insurance agent, Better Business Bureau and anyone else that may be able to help? I suggest you do.

Also there are support groups out there who can help guide you in your fight and there are a few class action lawsuits.

Check all of these posts here at RipOff they have much information to help, like posts from Robin in Arkansas, Marlene in FLorida, Kweku Hanson in CT and more.

Litton Loan and all the others think they walk on water but there is a God and their time is coming when they will pay the piper.

Feel free to check out our group at Yahoo, stoplittonloannow@yahoogroups.com and join. We may not be able to fix your particular situation immediately but we can help with support and other resources.

You are not alone in this fight, contact us go to the open forums, MSFraud.org, Contifairbankssucks.org and more.

May God bless and keep you safe.