Complaint Review: Litton Loan Services, LP

• Submitted: Sun, August 24, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, August 24, 2003

• Reported By:Buffalo New York
Litton Loan Services, LP
4828 Loop Central Drive Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Litton Loan Services, LP nasty phone calls all hours day & nite, threat of forclosure, harsh late fees, bank fees Houston Texas

I recently was notified by mail & numerous phone calls from Litton Loan that I was overdue on 2 pymts and they were proceeding with a forclosure. I have never been late, in addition my loan was sold to Litton by Superior Bank, NY after the 1st 2 months. I have been with Litton for 2 1/2 years.

I begged with them to waive late fees & bank transfer fees for the 2 months if I paid the 2 months & brought myself current. The rep I spoke with was harsh & uncaring, put me on hold came back and said OK but never again.

I am unemployed and it is hard to try & keep a home. Their letters advise to contact them is there is a hardship every time I call they offer no recourse, just pay or else. I have tried to access my transaction history but it is not available, it is not fair I've paid them for over 2 years, all I have our my bank statements.

Please help stop Litton Loan now before they send us all out in the street and ruin our lives forever!

Diane
Buffalo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2003 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Litton-Loan-Services-LP/Houston-Texas-77081-2226/Litton-Loan-Services-LP-nasty-phone-calls-all-hours-day-nite-threat-of-forclosure-har-66116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Litton Loan Services, LP